ADD THIS AND TRAVEL

Tuesday, February 07, 2006


and now i am off to ' mother maybelle ' by the nashville grass w/ johnny cash . as you can see i have been walking around the house and feeding the dogs and all of that as i write this . right now i am listening to merle travis doing ' i am a pilgrim ' before that dylan and ' ballad of a thin man ' from the bootleg series vol. 4 , dylan live 1966 . also know as the royal albert hall concert . and so it goes . manchester may 17 th 1966 . with coffe in hand and the dogs looking to get walked i continue here and there looking to find the next route thru all of this . where are the exits . i found the on ramp with out problem but the exits are not so easy to find .So I finally arrived. It was quite an adventure this time. When I
arrived
in Lahore they were a million custom guys waiting at the arrival hall.
They x-rayed all the luggage. Took me aside for checking. Confiscated
the bottle of brandy. No way to talk them out of it. I will get it back
when
I leave the country. They took so long, I missed my flight to Peshawar.
I
wasn't gonna spend the night in Lahore and the next day waiting for the
evening flight, so I took a flight to Islamabad with my Peshawar
ticket,
then took a mini bus to Peshawar otherwise I would have had to spend
the
night in Islamabad for a 7.00 am flight. The ride wasn't
bad at all and only two and a half hours. Arrived at 12.30 pm. They had
cancelled my room at Green's ! So stayed at Khani's hotel. Funky ! No
hot
water ! Sheets and towels were enough to make you sick. The next day I
moved
to Green's.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: